Friday, December 10, 2010

Big Bang, The Korean Group Of AWESOME




Ah! Big Bang! These guys are such cuties! With their angelic voices and faces, they dominate...in my world :P Anyways, I'd like you to meet the members. From left to right, their names! **important information!**: the E's are silent when saying a word that has been romanized. For example, in the romanized korean word eobseo. I forgot what it meant in english, but anyways, the E's infornt of the O's are silent. Same for when the E's are in front of U's.
The names are: Seun Gri, G-Dragon, T.O.P, Tae Yang, and Dae Sung. I love them all :). they are one of my favorite K-pop groups out there. There are many songs that i like from them, Songs like Beautiful Hangover, and Tell Me Goodbye. I love Big Bang, and i always will... them cuties :D...

3 comments: